- Genre: Adventure
- Engine: UDK (Gears of War)
- Development Time: 300 hours
- Role: Sole Developer
- Old-school adventure genre gameplay in the Gears of War universe.
- Brand new systems: inventory system, conversation system and environment interaction system.
High Concept:Find Reggie, the drinking buddy of a Stranded named Germaine, after the player crashes in Germaine's apartment complex and eats his food.
Design Summary:"Reggie" is a single-player, standalone level for Gears of War. Unlike traditional Gears levels, "Reggie" plays like old-school adventure games, where player must talk to NPCs and solve inventory and dialogue puzzles. "Reggie" feature several new systems not present in Gears of War: a conversation system, an inventory system and an environment interaction system using hotspots. The level takes place sometime before the events of the main campaign, and in this level players assume the role of an unnamed Stranded, who wakes up after a heavy night of partying in an unknown apartment complex. Players must first find a way to satiate their hunger, before discovering the apartment belongs to another Stranded named Germaine. As a form of compensation for eating the available food, players must find Reggie, Germaine's drinking buddy.
- Turn Gears of War into a completely new genre. In this case, an adventure game.
- Preserve all of the adventure genre's systems into an engine with no native support for them, without access to the game's source code.
- Make a fun, light-hearted adventure experience, reminiscent of the genre's classics like Secret of Monkey Island or Broken Sword.