- Collaborated with lead designers, artists and writers to implement in-game levels and tutorials teaching players how to build in the Toy Box and how to use Sidekicks.
- Built levels - geometry, gameplay flow and cutscenes - using the Toy Box tools present in game.
- Prototyped, designed gameplay flow and implemented missions and tutorials using the proprietary visual scripting language Meridian.
- Maintained, polished and debugged all tutorials and levels assigned to for Disney Infinity 3.0
- Wrote, recorded and edited 35 video tutorials explaining logic toys -all available in the official Disney Infinity Youtube Channel-.
- Answered fan questions about logic toys in forums, social media and Youtube comments.
- Selected from the community to work full time at Avalanche Software.
Made With Proprietary Tools:
Droid in Distress
Sidekick Square One
Plotting for Plants
Amazing Treasure Hunt
Made With Toy-Box Tools (In-Game):
Nick Wilde: Undercover Cop
The Legendary Pirate Duffy
Launchpad's Crystal Hunt