Phone: +1-(469)-544-0820 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Portfolio: http://www.joseabalos.com
Treyarch - Associate Game Designer
September 2016 - Present
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3: Zombies Chronicles (September 2016 - May 2017)
- Unannounced Game (May 2017 - Present)
- Collaborated with lead designers, animators, environment artists and sound teams in porting eight Zombies maps into the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 engine. Took ownership of maps Ascension, Kino der Toten and Origins.
- Took ownership of implementing, fine-tuning and debugging several segments of three campaign levels for an unannounced game. Includes discussing and acting on feedback from lead designers.
Disney Interactive/Avalanche Software - Level Designer
June 2014 - May 2016
- Disney Infinity 2.0 (June 2014 - September 2014)
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (October 2014 - January 2016)
- Disney Infinity 4.0 (Cancelled) (October 2015 - May 2016)
- Took ownership of six levels built using Maya and proprietary tools, from concept to post-launch support.
- Built five levels using Disney Infinity's Toy Box tools that users could download from their consoles.
- Selected from the community to work full time at Avalanche Software
- Unreal Engine 4
- Visual Studio
- Adobe Premiere
Guildhall at SMU
Masters of Interactive Technology2 Years, 2012-2014 Plano, TX
- Level Design Certification
Universidad Catolica de Chile
Computer Science Degree7 Years, 2005-2011 Santiago, Chile
- Education Minor